I work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage my seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.


I am your trusted partner in success.  I offer a full range of professional services at a fair price to give you the individual attention that you deserve.


Rest assured that when a need arises, I am ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.


Moses Abdallah is a retired US Air Force Veteran. He is happily married to Camille and together they have 2 wonderful children and 2 grandchildren.

He started doing taxes as an additional duty in the VITA program while in the Air Force. His talents were quickly recognized in his first year as a volunteer and he was asked to be one of the quality checkers for the returns being prepared by the base’s other VITA volunteers.  By the third year he was teaching the class for the tax software program being used by VITA,  He has been doing taxes since 1994 and has been an EA since 2014.

Moses is also a Notary Public.  He provides this service to his clients free of charge.

What is an Enrolled Agent?
An enrolled agent is the only federally licensed tax practitioner who specializes in taxation and they have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.  Enrolled agents are required to complete many hours of continuing education each year to ensure they are up to date on the constantly changing tax code and must abide by a code of ethics also.  They are also known as “America’s Tax Experts”.

The difference between an EA and other tax professionals:
The enrolled agent license is the most expansive license the IRS grants a tax professional.  Enrolled Agents are generally unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and the IRS offices before which they may practice.  Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.  CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states, but enrolled agents are federally licensed.  While the IRS requires all preparers to obtain and maintain a valid preparer tax identification number (PTIN), enrolled agents have gone beyond the basic requirements and have demonstrated their expertise through testing.